REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Basic Education Department
1. Age Requirement:
- Kinder – 4 years old by June
- Prep – 5 years old by June
- Grade 1 – 6 years old by June
2. Birth Certificate – original and photocopy
3. Catholic Baptismal Certificate – original and photocopy
4. Report Card – photocopy (latest academic rating)
5. Accomplished recommendation letter from Principal or Guidance Counselor or Class Adviser of the previous school (for Grades II to IX) – form at the Accounting Office
6. 2 ID pictures (1X1)
ADMISSION PROCESSING FEE: Kinder to Grade IX = P300.00
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Step 1 – Go to the Basic Education Office to secure Bulletin of Information
Step 2 – Submit requirements at the Basic Education Office.
Step 3 – Pay the Admission Processing Fee at the Accounting Office. Secure the blank recommendation form to be accomplished either by the Principal, Guidance Counselor or Class Adviser of the previous school.
Step 4 – Have the initial interview of applicant and parent at the BED Guidance
Office. Admission slip for the entrance test will be issued after the
Step 5 – Take the entrance test as scheduled. Come 15 minutes before the test. Upon entering the testing room, present admission slip to the examiner.
* Please bring pencil Mongol #2 and snacks
* Late comers will not be admitted to the testing. They will proceed to the BED Guidance Office for rescheduling.
* Accomplished recommendation form should be submitted
on or before the exam date.
Step 6 – Take back admission slip from the examiner after the entrance test. It shall be presented to get the test results.
Step 7 – Come back on the date indicated for the final interview and release of test result at the Principal’s Office. Student applicant should be with their parents for final interview.
Step 8 – Applicant who passed the entrance exam and interview can immediately enroll.
CLICK HERE to download application form.