Concordia College of Daughters of Charity, St.
Louise de Marillac Educational System is an
audacious Christ-centered educational institution
committed to empowering communities of
learners into inner-directed Vincentian
leaders who are advocates of persons living in poverty
situations and of God’s Creation.
1. COMMITMENT TO VINCENTIAN EXCELLENCE:
Dedication to the highest ideals in the continuing pursuit of quality Christian and Vincentian Education.
2. RESPECT FOR HUMAN DIGNITY:
Reverence for every person and concern for the promotion of life, human rights and total human development.
3. RESPECT FOR GOD’S CREATION :
Reverence and care for God’s creation and promotion of ecological sustainability.
4. ADVOCACY FOR PERSONS WHO ARE POOR:
Love of and preference for the poor as to orient the entire community in favor of the poor/persons in poverty situations; readily working for truth, justice and peace at all times; consistently living simple and transparent lives in relationships and chosen careers; observing social responsibility and accountability in the classroom, in the community and in the workplace; including a passion that engenders caring, compassionate life witnessing in human communities, among fellow citizens and within the church.
Love of and living out of truth and freedom, honesty and transparency in relationships, living a modest and simple lifestyle in solidarity with the less privileged.
A. COMPASSIONATE SERVICES:
Sensitivity to the needs of others and the zealous response of caring and sharing for persons who are poor and God’s creation, out of a gentle and humble heart.
Spirit of stewardship, dialogue, partnership, participation, teamwork, and collaboration in all endeavors for the good of humanity and the whole of creation towards sustainable development.
C. SOCIAL COMMITMENT:
Audacious love for the country and Mother Earth; dedication to the transformation of communities and of unjust social structures, through changed personal attitudes and peaceful, non-violent means.
Sense of communion with persons and families regardless of gender, race, color, creed and social economic status; and a firm determination to promote the common good.
At Concordia College, we commit ourselves to:
- Courageously pursue value innovative educational programs and services anchored in Christ.
- Interdependently accelerate leadership and professional development through continuing education and intensive Vincentian Formation.
- Synergistically facilitate the integral development of the learners towards transformation through current researches, relevant curricular offerings, and responsive community engagements.
- Relentlessly generate a new breed of self- directed, global and environmentally caring Vincentian leaders.
- Ardently support one another in sustaining the shared mission.