College On-line Enrolment means that the encoding of courses by a regular student, whose academic courses have been pre-advised by the respective Dean/Program Chairperson, can be done wherever there is Internet access, even off-campus, considering the procedures below:
- Go to the College website at www.laconcordia.edu.ph
- Click Student Online Portal located at the right panel under Online Services.
- Log-in using your student number and password.
- Click On-line Enrollment.
- Fill up blank fields:
- Year Level
- Enter your email address (required)
- Enter your Cell Phone number (required)
- Click the Subjects you want to enroll.
- For block sections, just click the appropriate Course Code: eg: BSN-1A
- For irregular students, select the appropriate subject Code: eg: RE-101-A
- Click View Matriculation Button.
- Click Save and Send to Dean’s Office for Approval.
*You may click Back to Subject Selection if changes will be made.
*A text message will be sent to the Dean informing of a pending Enrollment Approval.
- Approval of On-line Enrolment.
*You will receive a text message once your enrolment has been approved by the Office of the Dean.
- Payment at the Accounting Office.
IMPORTANT: For a successful On-line Enrolment you are advised to settle your accounts at the Accounting Office within 3 days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays, to avoid forfeiture of your enrolment slot.
- Confirmation of successful On-line Enrolment.
*You will receive a text message confirming that you are officially enrolled.
- Print your registration form. This serves as your Certificate of Matriculation/ Registration to the University.