College On-line Enrolment means that the encoding of courses by a regular student, whose academic courses have been pre-advised by the respective Dean/Program Chairperson, can be done wherever there is Internet access, even off-campus, considering the procedures below:
Step-by-Step Procedure (Old HED & Graduate School students Online Enrollment)
- Go to the College website at www.laconcordia.edu.ph
- At the Online Services tab click Student Online Portal .
- Log-in using your student number and password.
- Click On-line Enrollment.
- Fill up blank fields:
- Year Level
- Enter your email address (required)
- Enter your Cell Phone number (required)
- Click the Subjects you want to enroll.
- For block sections, just click the appropriate Course Code: eg: BSN-1A
- For irregular students, select the appropriate subject Code: eg: RE-101-A
- Click View Matriculation Button.
- Click Save and Send to Dean’s Office for Approval.
*You may click Back to Subject Selection if changes will be made.
*A text message will be sent to the Dean informing of a pending Enrollment Approval.
- Approval of On-line Enrolment.
*You will receive a text message once your enrolment has been approved by the Office of the Dean.
- Payment at the Accounting Office or bank transfer.
Concordia College Bank Accounts
- Account Name: CONCORDIA COLLEGE
- BPI Account#: 3223-3882-98
- Metrobank Account#: 231-323150463-0
IMPORTANT: For a successful On-line Enrolment you are advised to settle your accounts and upload your proof of payment at https://laconcordia.edu.ph/e-service/login.aspx or email at email@example.com.
- Verification of payment and Confirmation of successful On-line Enrolment.
*You will receive a text message verification of your payment and confirmation that you are officially enrolled.
- Print your registration form. This serves as your Certificate of Matriculation/ Registration to the University.
Accounting Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar Email: email@example.com
ICET Email: firstname.lastname@example.org