Basic Education Department
1. Age Requirement:
- Kinder – 5 years old by August
- Grade 1 – 6 years old by August
2. 2 pcs. (1 x 1) ID picture
3. PSA Birth Certificate – photocopy with original
4. Baptismal Certificate – photocopy with original
5. Initial interview with the Admissions Committee
6. Satisfactory entrance test result
7. Certificate of good health
8. Report Card (for Grade I to XI ) with LRN
9. Accomplished letter of recommendation for Grades II to XII applicants. (Form from Concordia College)
Additional Requirements for Foreign Students:
1. Photocopy of Passport (biopage latest arrival)
3.School Records Authenticated by Phil. Embassy with English translation.
4. Certification of Eligibility for Admission issued by DEPED
Manila Curriculum Implementation Division (CID)
ADMISSION PROCESSING FEE: Kinder to Grade IX = P300.00
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Step 1 – Go to the Basic Education Office to secure Bulletin of Information
Step 2 – Submit requirements at the Basic Education Office.
Step 3 – Pay the Admission Processing Fee at the Accounting Office. Secure the blank recommendation form to be accomplished either by the Principal, Guidance Counselor or Class Adviser of the previous school.
Step 4 – Have the initial interview of applicant and parent at the BED Guidance
Office. Admission slip for the entrance test will be issued after the interview.
Step 5 – Take the entrance test as scheduled. Come 15 minutes before the test. Upon entering the testing room, present admission slip to the examiner.
* Please bring pencil Mongol #2 and snacks
* Late comers will not be admitted to the testing. They will proceed to the BED Guidance Office for rescheduling.
* Accomplished recommendation form should be submitted
on or before the exam date.
Step 6 – Take back admission slip from the examiner after the entrance test. It shall be presented to get the test results.
Step 7 – Come back on the date indicated for the final interview and release of test result at the Principal’s Office. Student applicant should be with their parents for final interview.
Step 8 – Applicant who passed the entrance exam and interview can immediately enroll.
For IBED Old Students’ Online Pre-Registration
1. Log-in at E-Service Portal using your student number and password, and proceed to 2. d.
2. If you forgot your password, please select recovery of account password.
a. Enter Student number and., click search
b. Click recover (You will receive a confirmation text thru your registered number)
c. Log- in using your password.
d. Select Pre-Registration button.
e. Update your data.
f. Upload the proof of payment.
g. Click Submit.
CLICK HERE for Online Pre-Registration for IBED New Students
CLICK HERE to download application form.
November – May (Monday – Friday)
Two Sessions to choose from:
8:30 am – 11:30 am 1:00 pm -4:30 pm
8:30 am – 11:30 am